Flood Advisory issued May 16 at 9:55AM CDT until May 20 at 4:00AM CDT by NWS Chicago
...The National Weather Service in Chicago has issued a Flood Advisory for the Sugar Creek...
Sugar Creek at Milford affecting Iroquois County The following forecasts are based on observed precipitation as well as forecast precipitation 24-48 hours into the future.
The National Weather Service in Chicago has issued a * Flood Advisory for The Sugar Creek at Milford, or from Near Milford downstream to confluence with Iroquois River at Watseka.
* until late Sunday night.
* At 900 AM Thursday the stage was 6.1 feet.
* Action stage is 15.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near 17.5 feet by Saturday afternoon.
* Impact...At 18.0 feet...County road 1090N threatened east of the river north of Milford. Recreation fields inundated near the river in southwest Milford.