**In the event of an important closing and/or cancelation and you need to reach WGFA/WIBK employees immediately, please call 866-820-9494 and leave a message**
- Lorraine Theatre - Movies for the rest of March are cancelled
- Hoopeston Public Library – Closed until further notice
- Studio on Main in Watseka - Dance classes have been postponed through March 26
- The Gilman Danforth District Library closed. There is no date to reopen at this time
- The Welles Career Center at the Arc of Iroquois County is closed from March 17th until April 15th
- KCC facilities will be closed March 18-30. March 23, faculty will teach their classes online or electronically. College services such as registration, advising, counseling, and tutoring are still available online. The website coronavirus.kcc.edu has resources and will be updated as information becomes available. Students are asked to use this site as a starting point of information for KCC’s actions and plans
- Bourbonnais Township Park District cancelled all events, programs, and trips until 4/8/20. All the facilities are closed, but the Parks are open
- Garage in Gilman all events/activities have been cancelled/postponed until further notice
- St Peter's Catholic Church in Clifton – closed until further notice
- St. Mary & Joseph's Catholic Church in Chebanse – closed until further notice
- Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church in Ashkum – closed until further notice
- Saint John the Baptist Catholic Church in L’Erable – closed until further notice
- St. Peter’s Lutheran Church in Crescent City - closed until March 31
- Calvary Lutheran Church & Preschool in Watseka have cancelled all services, meetings & classes through March 30.
- Calvary Lutheran Church Joint Wednesday night services with Faith Lutheran are cancelled through March 30th.
- Trinity Church on-site worship services - All campuses closed until April 1st. Watch services online at www.mytrinity.tv or Facebook
- Milford Christian Church has cancelled church services on 3/22/20. Services will be carried on Facebook live at 9:30am
- Onarga Christian Church has cancelled on-site services on 3/22/20. They will be exclusively streaming beginning at 11am.
-Cornerstone Church- Sunday Worship service is cancelled. You can join us for the worship service online- cornerstoneilliana.com -sermons- "Uncertainty" and Facebook
- Our Savior Lutheran Church in Milford will not have a in-person service this month - however they will still broadcast the live service Sunday mornings at 9am on 96.9 WIBK AM1360 as well as streaming it via the church's website.
- First United Methodist Church in Watseka cancelling services and closing building until further notice.
- First Trust & Savings Bank, Prospect Bank, Iroquois Federal, and Iroquois Farmers State Bank will close lobbies beginning March 19th. Drive-through services will be open regular hours.
- Onarga Public Library - closed until further notice.
- Kentland Public Library is closed until further notice. All scheduled programs through 4/6 have been cancelled.
- Iroquois County Administrative Center will close to the general public beginning March 23. All normal county functions will remain in operation M-F, 8:30a-4:30p, County services will be available to the public by appointment only.
- Commonwealth Credit Union will temporarily limit lobby access through April 4. Drive-up will be open for all teller services.
- Watseka City Hall is closing their lobby effective immediately until further notice.
- Inmate Visitation at the Iroquois County Jail will be closed 3/21, 3/22, 3/28 and 3/29.
- Effective Monday, March 23, 2020, the Iroquois Co. Highway Department will be closed to the general public until further notice. All normal County functions will remain in operation Monday–Friday, 7:30a.m.– 4:00p.m. County Services will be available to the public by appointment only. Highway Department 815-432-4936
-Dr Jo's Pet Clinic in Watseka will be closed- please call if your pet is in need of medications
-IVCellular stores are by appointment only for essentials. Please call ahead or dial 611 from your cell phone
March 31, 2020
- The program "John Deere: A Discussion of the History and Future of Agriculture" at Watseka Public Library has been cancelled
- Prairie States Legal Services will not be offering services at the Iroquois County Courthouse on March 31st. New clients in need of information should contact them via phone 800-531-7057.
- Unit 9 School Board architect's presentation scheduled for March 31 has been postponed.
April 3, 2020
Options Center for Independent Living – Wheelchair Basketball – Cancelled
April 4, 2020
- Donovan Methodist Church Swedish/American Supper - cancelled
- Lorraine Theatre - Eagles Concert cancelled
- Kids Fishing Day, scheduled for the first day of Spring Trout Season on April 4, has also been postponed. Possibly r/s for the first day of Fall Trout Season, an announcement will be made once confirmed.
April 5, 2020
Papineau Fire Dept. Breakfast fundraiser has been cancelled
April 8, 2020
The annual Northern Illinois Anglers Association Member Banquet, scheduled for April 8, has been postponed. A new date set for May or June will be announced as soon as it is confirmed.